Whiteboard Wednesday: How to Increase your Easter Attendance by 2x
Easter is only 5 weeks away, but no need to panic, because there’s still time!
This week on Whiteboard Wednesday, Daniel Irmler, who has worked with hundreds of churches on successful Easter campaigns that have yielded thousands of new visitors, has put together a 3 week roadmap on how to double your Easter Sunday attendance!
A 3 week roadmap on how to double your Easter attendance:
Week 1 (3 weeks out from Easter Sunday):
• Challenge members to choose 3 people to invite to Easter Sunday
• Write these names on a Prayer Card (download template included below in Resources)
• Put card where it will be visible (fridge, in Bible)
• Pray for these 3 individuals daily! (extremely important!
Week 2 (2 weeks out from Easter Sunday):
• Encourage members to reach out to 3 individuals
• Distribute invitations to your members to give them to friends and family
• Post on Social media (download template below in resources)
• Encourage members to share and post about Easter services
• Get the word out that something special is happening at your church on Easter!
Week 3 (Final week before Easter Sunday):
• Challenge your church to reach out the 3 individuals with an encouraging text, facebook message, phone call, etc.
• Encourage members to invite 1 or more of their contacts for a meal, coffee, etc.
**Show the love of Christ to these people outside the formal church setting
• Night before – touch base with your individuals letting them know you will be saving them a seat tomorrow!
Following this very simple roadmap you will see your Easter attendance increase by great amounts! The best person to invite to church is not a stranger someone receiving a mailer or invitation, (although this is just as important) but friends or families of members! Do not forget to be intentional about inviting friends and families because those are who will be the most likely to attend, and what a wonderful thing for them to hear the Gospel.
[button_1 text=”Download%20Resources” text_size=”20″ text_color=”#000000″ text_bold=”Y” text_letter_spacing=”0″ subtext_panel=”N” text_shadow_panel=”Y” text_shadow_vertical=”1″ text_shadow_horizontal=”0″ text_shadow_color=”#ffff00″ text_shadow_blur=”0″ styling_width=”40″ styling_height=”30″ styling_border_color=”#000000″ styling_border_size=”1″ styling_border_radius=”6″ styling_border_opacity=”100″ styling_shine=”Y” styling_gradient_start_color=”#ffff00″ styling_gradient_end_color=”#ffa035″ drop_shadow_panel=”Y” drop_shadow_vertical=”1″ drop_shadow_horizontal=”0″ drop_shadow_blur=”1″ drop_shadow_spread=”0″ drop_shadow_color=”#000000″ drop_shadow_opacity=”50″ inset_shadow_panel=”Y” inset_shadow_vertical=”0″ inset_shadow_horizontal=”0″ inset_shadow_blur=”0″ inset_shadow_spread=”1″ inset_shadow_color=”#ffff00″ inset_shadow_opacity=”50″ align=”center” href=”https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/churchhacks/Media+Kit.zip”/]
Let us know if you’ve tried something like this or some other ways that you have used to invite friends and families in the conversation below!
Categories White Board Wednesday